Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The rantings continue... Sorry.

Okay... So I know you are all so sick of me ranting about my spiders. One day I will stop and write something more profound and thought provoking. Until then...

Upon realizing that Herman and other equally large eight legged insects might actually be hobos or brown recluses (both extremely poisonous), I decided it would be in my best interest to move out of the basement. Tonight is the first night I will be spending in the upstairs room (notably cooler and spider free). Shortly hereafter, I will move the rest of my things up here, and Tricia and I will clean the basement like crazy, bug bomb the crap out of it, and hopefully then it will be suitable to live in.

So update on other things: I'll be living here at Tricia's through October. That's wonderful because the only thing I don't like about living here are the spiders. Other than that, Tricia is great to live with. I couldn't have asked for something better. In November, I'll be moving in with some friends and that will be great as well. Jill moves out here on Friday and I feel so incredibly blessed by God in how he has provided for me. And I have also gotten to see his provision over my friends as well.

Things at K2 are going to start picking up really soon and I can't wait. At the moment I'm feeling overwhelmed by it, but I know that when I sit down and focus it's going to be great! Again, God is SO good. I have been so blessed by the people I've been able to meet. In the staff meeting yesterday, we went around the room and each person was encouraged by someone else. I wanted to encourage every single staff member because they have all had an impact on my move out here. One family in particular I really feel God has blessed me with are the Brumms. Jason and Jen and their kids Isaac and Emma are so great. God is so good and so faithful. How could I ever have thought otherwise? Job 38 was a good reminder of who's in control. You should read it!

I also start training at P.F. Chang's this week. I'm not looking forward to training because it will be 8 hour shifts for five days, but after that it should get better. The great thing about SLC is that downtown is so accessible. I really think you should all come visit because you would all find something about it you'd love! Okay... once again, someday I'll write something truly profound and you'll leave me 749274897 comments because you just won't believe how it stirred your intellect. Until then... Peace out!

Cat

P.S. It's thundering outside. So cool.

No comments: