Monday, September 24, 2007

Falllllll!!!!!

So something incredible happened this weekend... It became fall in Utah!! Yep. That's right. Basically what that means is that it's been soo cold and raining like crazy. I could live without the wind, but yesterday after church the Rogers, McHenrys, and myself went to Starbucks. I love sitting in a coffee shop in the cold. I drank my pumpkin spice latte and we all talked about what we're gonna make for our huge Thanksgiving party for all of us who can't make it home (or, since Utah is home, to our place of origin) for Thanksgiving. My mom will be happy to know that I have volunteered for desserts so I'm carrying on the tradition. Yesterday I also went on another shopping spree, but I'm finding that it's necessary due to the coldness that is taking place around me. For instance, it's currently coming up on 10:00am and it's 46 degrees. FORTY SIX! That's cold! REALLY REALLY cold!

So quick update on other things: Robyn, Bethany, Jill and I are going to start truly pursuing a place to live for November. Hopefully we will find something nice, affordable and with 4 bedrooms. Work stuff is going all right, but I definitely need to have a conversation with my bosses at P.F. Chang's as they've been scheduling me for near 35 hours a week for the past two weeks and when you add 25 hours at k2 on top of that, it's a whole lot of work, no time for play, and I feel really tired just about all of the time.

Well, I'm off to go get ready for work and frolic in the rain! Joy!! Miss everyone so very much!

Peace,
Cat

P.S. Nicole and James, I'll post a picture of Millie, the crazy dog, soon!

No comments: